Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations
The Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations at Pharos University seeks to be a distinguished and pioneering entity at the regional and international levels in the legal, academic and social fields.
- A graduate capable of competing in the local, regional and international labor market, and a researcher able to contribute and excel in the field of legal research to serve the community academically and morally.
Why studyat the Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations?
- The Faculty of Legal Studies is the first in the area of specialization among private universities in Egypt that awards a bachelor’s degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree of public universities.
- The Faculty applies the credit hours system which is recognized at international universities under the umbrella of quality standards and international accreditation.
- Courses mainly cover Egyptian laws and shed light on comparative law and judicial precedents.
- Theoretical study of the faculty is supported by vocational training.
- The faculty includes periodically program visits to the real estate offices, tax offices, courts complex, department of forensic, department of counterfeiting and forgery, investment general authority and free zones…. etc.
- A protocol on cooperation with the State Lawsuits Authority and the Lawyers’ Syndicate.
- Courtroom equipped for judicial trials simulations and training students (Moot Court).
- Distinct summer training for students at lawyers offices and judicial institutions.
- Judicial jobs (Public Prosecution and State Council)
- Administrative Prosecution
- State of Litigation Authority
- Investment Companies
- Legal and Administrative departments of multinational companies
- Real estate and tax offices