E- POSTER FORMAT GUIDELINES
The e-poster will be uploaded as an electronic online version on the conference website. All accepted posters should be uploaded prior to the conference due date that will be notified in the acceptance letter.
GUIDELINES TO COMPLETE YOUR E-POSTER:
After the acceptance of the submitted abstract for e- poster, the following rules should be followed:
- Include the Code Number of the accepted abstract in the Title.
- File Size: the maximum file size is 10 Megabytes (10MB).
- Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- Novideos and music are allowed in the e-Poster.
- Layout/Sizeof Poster:Portrait(Vertical Orientation), please comply with the dimensions and borders of the attached template below.
Please click below and download the e-Poster Template:
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF in order to upload your e-Poster( no other format will be accepted)
Upload e- poster PDF file Click on the following link:
An electronic certificate will be sent to the corresponding author via e-mail
after the conference