Students Gathering where they exchange ideas about suggested topics with one facilitator per group and a teacher from the ELC Shadowing each group for delayed feedback. Activities will differ according to topics to be discussed and these vary from debates to individual presentations.
- To Improve Students fluency in English.
- To build up confidence in communicating in English.
- To create a Platform for students to express their opinions and ideas.
- For students to receive a Feedback on their performance and work on suggested areas.
Venue: – ELC Classes
People in Charge: -Student facilitator: Hazem Nasef
Under Supervision of Mayar Ahmed
Suggested Time &Duration: – Tuesdays 12:30 to 02:30
Suggested Topics: –
Yin & Yang
- How can you Judge someone to be Good or Evil?!
- Why are you Good or Evil?!
- Is it a natural Talent?!
- Can the Evil Choice be the Good Choice?!
- Is There Absolute Good & Absolute Evil?!
Do you Need Or Want This?!
– HUGE Wedding Gold?!
– Sports’ Intolerance?!
– Job Titles?!
– Pretending to be Rich, Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Classy (Girls)
Smartphones and Stupid people
- How often do you use your Phone, when, why and for what?!
- Can you live without it?!
- Do you see that Smartphones make people Dumber?!
- Coffee, Food, Cigarettes
- Mirror Talking & Singing in the Bathroom
- Greatness & Leading
- Loud Music, Movies & Series, Gaming
- Adrenaline Rush
In or Out
- What do you do?!