MFRP 401 – Research Project
Prof. Dr. Essam Ghoneim
Course lecturer :
associated lecturer/ Fatma Ismael
Course assistant :
- how to write a successful proposal
- make students to know why writing the research proposal
- help to explore the causes of a problem
- define the steps in solving that problem using research proposal .
Course objectives :
The purpose of This course is to provide an instructional methods for students to know how to write a successful proposal which intended to convince others that you have an important issue and that you have the competence and the work-plan to complete it. And make students to know why writing the research proposal and explore the causes of a problem and clearly define the steps in solving that problem using research proposal .
Course description :
1. Mid-term exam 15 % 2. Assignments and presentation 10 % 3. Final written exam 75 %
Course assessment :
A manuale for writers of research papers ,Theses, and Dissertations,: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers 8th Edition . By Kate L. Turabian 2009
Recommended text books :