The Executive MBA is a practical generalist program designed to provide you with the necessary tools to broaden and enrich your knowledge and leadership skills. The Executive MBA is designed to help students broaden their knowledge of the basics of business sciences like Financial Accounting, Economics, Marketing and Management.
- The applicant should hold a bachelor of commerce degree or its equivalent with a minimum grade “Good” from one of the Egyptian universities or any other foreign institute, accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities.
- The applicant should have a BSc. in other major with a minimum grade “Good” from one of the Egyptian universities or any other foreign institute, accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities. Those applicants should firstly pass exams in a number of supplementary courses before getting a final admission in the MBA at Pharos University.
- A score of (500) in the International TOEFL test or (5.5) in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is required for admission consideration.
- The applicant should have a minimum 5-year practical experience.
MBA admissions open twice a year; once in each of the fall and spring semesters. All applications are to be further considered and processed by the faculty council.
- The Executive MBA consists of two programmes:
- Human Resource Management
- The total credit hours for each programme are 45 hours to be divided as follows:
- 18 hours (obligatory general courses).
- 15 hours (obligatory specialized courses).
- 6 hours (elective specialized courses, in accordance with the proposed study plan).
- 9 hours (the graduation project).
The applicant will receive an Executive MBA from Pharos University, accredited by the Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities.
- The programme will be delivered by doctoral staff at PUA.
- The programme will be delivered in the English language.
- The MBA timetable will help students to have time to manage their workloads.
- A diverse range of teaching and learning strategies are applied including lectures, case studies, group work, presentations, simulations for decision making, laboratory sessions, as well as in-depth readings and other forms of self-directed learning.
- Pharos University, Canal El Mahmoudia Street, Smouha, Alexandria, Egypt
- Telephone: +203 38 77 375
- Website: pua.edu.eg