- The opening of admission for third-year Thanaweya students is announced, according to the dates determined by the council of the Egyptian private and public universities, through the media or the PUA official website, also the opening of registration is announced after the final results are officially announced and the admission period for public and private universities is up.
- Students and their guardians are asked to fill out an admission application that can be found at the university’s Office of Admissions and Registration, with the assistance of enrollment guidelines.
- Students and their guardians, must then send the filled out application attached with all the needed Original documents to the university’s Office of Admissions and Registration, and pay the tuition fees (after the Thanaweya Amma results are officially announced) in the bank.
- In the condition of the student acceptance from the University and the Ministry of Higher Education, the Office of Admissions and Registration notifies the students of their personal interview appointments, after which they are able to receive their University ID cards and
carry out the following tasks:
- Medical checkup
- Personal interview
- Registration in Student Activities Center
- An announcement for the orientation day will be made, and it will take place within the 1st 2 weeks of the study.
- Before taking the courses inside the faculty the student should sign the registration form of the chosen courses at the student affairs.