“women are encouraged to apply”
PUA aims to appoint highly qualified full time academic staff members who meet the following requirements:
- Academic Rank:
- Faculty Members: Professors, Associate Professors and Lecturers who hold a PhD with an equivalent international qualification in their field of specialization; sufficient years of experience in the academic field, an extensive record of quality publications, and a track record in leading research activities.
- Assisting Staff: those who hold MSc PhD in their field of specialization
- Professional Skills:
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written is a must.
- High level of competence in planning and delivering lectures, seminars and tutorials.
- Ability to foster and develop study and research skills among studentsComprehensive computer skills (ICDL is an advantage).
- Comprehensive computer skills (ICDL is an advantage).
- Multicultural experience.
- Teamwork skills involving expanding the new university and establishing new departments.
- Employ basic interpersonal skills to communicate with both students and colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
- Information about Working at PUA:
- Salaries are dependent on academic qualifications and professional experience.
- PUA is an equal opportunity employer.
- The language of instruction is English.
- The University offers attractive salaries with additional fringe benefits.
To apply online, download and fill
1-Academic Staff Application Form (Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer)
Photocopies of certificates must be attached