FD463 – Formation on Dress Stand (mannequin)
Course lecturer :
Rehab Taha Hussein Shredah
Course assistant :
Course objectives :
– Concepts related to formation on mannequin
– The basics and requirements of formation on mannequin, skills and techniques of implementation
– Uses of modulation on the mechanics and its disadvantages and characteristics, skills and techniques of implementation
– Study the characteristics and characteristics of fabrics affecting the formation on the mannequin.
– Foundations of dealing with raw materials on mannequin,
– Formation and implementation of various pattern, skills and techniques of implementation
Course description :
This course aims to knowledge of the Concepts of Studying the formation on the mechanics, its fundamentals, its requirements, its use, its disadvantages and its characteristics, the basis of dealing with material on mannequin, formation and implementation of various pattern, skills and techniques of implementation, studying the properties and qualities of fabrics affecting the formation on mannequin.
Course assessment :
The course grade is (100) divided into:
EX(1) skills and techniques of implementation 10
EX(2) formation and implementation of various pattern 15
Ex(3) Formation of the mannequin 10
EX(4)Interactive learning 15
Final Evaluation 50
Recommended text books :
- نجوى شكرى محمد مؤمن :\” التشكيل علي المانيكان \” تطوره – عناصره – أسسه – أساليبه – تقنياته المعاصرة \” – 2001م
- نجوى شكرى محمد مؤمن :\” دراسات وتطبيقات في التشكيل والتصميم علي المانيكان– 2000م .
- Kazuya , G. K . etal. : \”Practical Extension of tensegric – modeling – Based soft tissue Deformation\” – computer. Aided Design, Application, 2007.
- Nadia Magnenat, thalmann Pascal volino: \” from early draping to haute couture models: 20 years of research \” – visual compute – Springer – Verlag. ,September – 2005.
- A. Joanne and S. Francesca. The A to Z of the Fashion Industry (The A to Z Guide Series). Scarecrow Press; 96th revised edition. 2009.
- Hye-Won Lim1, Thomas Cassidy2 and Tracy Diane Cassidy3:\” Application Research of 3D Printing Technology on Dress Form, METHODS AND DESIGN PROCESS, Manuscript received November 26, 2015.