Pharos University Signed a Cooperation Protocol with the MTI Plastic Technology Centre and the Technology and Innovation Industrial Council
On Wednesday, 12 December 2018, Pharos University signed a cooperation protocol with the Plastic Technology Centre (PTC) and the Technology and Innovation Industrial Council which are both affiliated with the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI). Under the new protocol, the Petrochemical Engineering students are going to receive training in the aforementioned institutions. This protocol was signed in the presence of the following:
- Prof. Ramadan Abu El-Ala, the Vice President of Community Service and Environment Development Affairs.
- Eng. Wael Radwan, the Executive Chairperson of the Plastic Technology Centre.
- Prof. Ihsan Nassef, the Executive Chairperson of the PUA Training Centre.
- Eng. Nagwa Almaanawy, an expert in the Plastic Technology Centre.
- Chemist. Riham Mohamedeen, the PTC Technical Support Manager.
- Ms. Wafaa El Sebai, the PTC Training and Public Relations Manager.
On signing the protocol, it was agreed upon providing training for the PUA students in the production stages of plastics.