The first goal: to provide a supportive institutional capacity.
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources in a way that enhances the institutional capacity of the university.
- Improving data and information management systems to meet digital transformation.
- Establishing internationally accredited centers for training and international professional certification.
- Expanding the establishment of new faculties and programs within the university.
- Developing quality management systems in different departments to achieve ISO 9001/2015 and renew the granted certificate.
The second goal: To provide distinguished educational and teaching activities
- Improving the educational environment that stimulates creativity and excellence.
- Providing a supportive system for innovation and entrepreneurship and acquiring skills that meet the needs of the labor market.
- Developing field training policies and applying mechanisms to follow up on its implementation.
- University colleges obtaining institutional and program accreditation from the National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education and international bodies.
The third goal: a competitive scientific research.
- Updating the system of regulations governing the management of the scientific research process in accordance with recent developments.
- Supporting and developing human resources and developing infrastructure to raise the efficiency of research capacity
- Development of scientific research resources.
- Improving the quality of scientific research at the university to achieve scientific and research excellence.
- Upgrading the university’s ranking in the international classification of universities.
- Establishing new postgraduate programs within the faculties of the university.
Fourth goal: establishing effective partnerships.
- Developing a system of partnerships locally, regionally, and globally.
- Continuous and effective commitment towards community service and environmental development.
- Building the distinguished positive mental image of the university, its faculties, and its alumni.
- Working on holding the university’s employment forum on a regular basis
- Enhancing communication between the university and its graduates and providing opportunities for continuing education.
- More about this source text