G 212 – Principles of Graphic Design 2
Prof.Dr. Ahmed Hussein Abdel Gawad
Course lecturer :
- Eng. Soha Reda
Course assistant :
- Student learns the basic elements of design.
- Student learns the kinds and forms of graphic design.
- Student studies the relationship between the form and content in Graphic Design.
- Students learn how to animate in the Graphic Design.
- How you can use the advantage of graphic design in the field of mass communication.
Course objectives :
Focusing on the three dimensions designs and identifying its visual elements and its relation with the service or the product, to fit the environment through graphic design projects.
Course description :
Projects: 30 Degree Quiz: 5 Degree Interactive Learning: 15 Degree Participation: 10 Degree Final Exam: 40 Degree
Course assessment :
– Faruque , Omer : Graphic communication as a design tool , Van Nostrand Reinhold Compny Inc , New York , 1994
Recommended text books :
– Garvin Ambrose and Paul Harris: The Fundamentals of Creative Design, ava Academia, USA, 2010 – Bill Gardner and Catharine Fishel: Logo Lounge 2, Rockport Publishers, USA. 2005